Careers / Positions 2023 Launch Program: Digital Marketing Analyst Intern
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Every day, we help millions of people discover pertinent information that helps them make some of life’s biggest decisions, from their education to their home to their finances, among the variety of industries in which we operate. Whether you work with a brand you know or a brand you’ve never heard of, you’ll know that your work is being seen and making a difference.
As a company that focuses on culture above all else, our people are the mission. No matter your background, you can quickly find your place at RV among the 4,500 other employees who believe in making every second count, getting better every day, and being the change they wish to see in the world.
Launch Your Career
Skip the “entry-level grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Whether or not you know what you want to do “when you grow up”, Red Ventures is a great place to jump start your career, offering a variety of opportunities to learn, grow, and build your experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and industries. You’ll have access to business leaders and mentors who are invested in your growth and focused on helping you forge your career path. The possibilities to unlock your potential are truly endless.
Internships at RV
We don’t believe in busy work, and we definitely don’t believe in wasting time or talent on “getting coffee.” As a Red Ventures Intern, you’ll learn what it’s like to be a full-time analyst, expected to contribute new ideas, take ownership of meaningful projects, and make a real impact on our business. Your opinion and perspective are valuable and your team will be there to support you along the way.
Typically, RV Interns own 1-2 large projects over the summer. With guidance from your manager, you’ll develop strategy, build tests, pivot, improve, and iterate until finally presenting results to your business team and RV senior leadership at the end of the summer.
Our culture is built on feedback, and our interns are no different. You’ll receive two structured performance reviews over the summer, where your manager will work with you to identify key strengths, opportunities, and goals. Top-performing interns will be eligible for full-time offers at the end of the summer.
Beyond the workload, you and your fellow interns will have weekly lunch & learns or team building challenges, a case competition, mentorship from both peers and our leadership team, social events, and more to help introduce you to your team, the company, and the surrounding Charlotte community.
What You'll Do
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large-scale digital media account.
- As a Digital Marketing Analyst Intern at Red Ventures, you’ll manage the daily execution of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns. You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests and make optimizations based on the tests and analysis to drive the business forward, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
- You will use reporting to monitor on-site performance to all levels of the business and use KPIs to inform and create new initiatives that will directly grow revenue.
- You'll have access to mentors to help in your growth and development, and you'll get the opportunity to present to business leadership.
- You’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, play an integral role in developing strategies to improve, and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.*
Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://youtu.be/5rLiz32unmg
What We're Looking For
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets in Excel, effectively drawing conclusions and communicating learnings around compelling business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Strong sense of self-awareness and a steady commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
We offer a world-class employee experience:
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars (aka $5 for a made-to-order salad, sandwich, pizza, or sushi, or $2 for a delicious smoothie or latte)
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code – yes, that means jeans!
About Red Ventures
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures