Careers / Positions 2023 Launch Program: Associate Data Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Every day, we help millions of people discover pertinent information that helps them make some of life’s biggest decisions, from their education to their home to their finances, among the variety of industries in which we operate. Whether you work with a brand you know or a brand you’ve never heard of, you’ll know that your work is being seen and making a difference.
As a company that focuses on culture above all else, our people are the mission. No matter your background, you can quickly find your place at RV among the 4,500 other employees who believe in making every second count, getting better every day, and being the change they wish to see in the world.
Launch Your Career
Skip the “entry-level grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
You’ll start with a cohort of 30-50 other college grads who become your built-in support system as you navigate the start of your career – together.
Whether or not you know what you want to do “when you grow up”, Red Ventures is a great place to jump start your career, offering a variety of opportunities to learn, grow, and build your experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and industries. You’ll have access to business leaders and mentors who are invested in your growth and focused on helping you forge your career path. The possibilities to unlock your potential are truly endless.
What You’ll Do
- As an Associate Data Analyst, you'll transform millions of impressions and unstructured data from our digital properties and products into powerful insights and tools that help us deepen connections between brands and consumers.
- You'll build relationships with business teams and technology teams to identify new opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior, site performance, and product functionality
- You'll work with team members to size and pitch business opportunities powered by our data solutions to get stakeholder buy-in
- You'll conduct hands-on, advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and different systems, utilizing statistics to identify significance, noise, and correlations in data that improve business performance
- You'll synthesize strategic insights derived from your analyses to make recommendations about customer experience and marketing investment digital marketing
- You'll build and launch data products to satisfy project requirements and see them through to adoption - this may come in the form of visualizations, notebooks, and/or algorithms
What We’re Looking For
- Graduating Summer 2023 with a relevant undergraduate degree such as math, statistics, computer science, or systems engineering
- Start date with one of our May or July cohorts
- Ability to collect and mine data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates data
- Demonstrated ability to drive decisions and behavior changes through analytical capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of machine learning, statistical modeling and optimization, with experience working directly or indirectly on a related problem (e.g., Python or R)
- Foundational analytics toolkit - data extraction, manipulation and visualizations (e.g., SQL, Pandas, Tableau, Ggplot)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and capability of coming up with creative ideas to create value for consumers and businesses
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
Headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, we offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and a world-class employee experience:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars (aka $4 for a made-to-order salad, sandwich, pizza, or $2 for a delicious smoothie or latte)
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center (with Pelotons!), spin studio, basketball court, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code – yes, that means jeans!
- Hybrid-work – Mondays and Fridays from the comfort of your home and other days in the Charlotte office with your fantastic coworkers
Who We Are
Red Ventures is a global, multi-faceted company with a start-up mentality. Founded in 2000 with a focus on establishing strategic partnerships with Fortunate 500 companies, we grew rapidly within those first 10 years, quickly becoming a unicorn by utilizing our proprietary technologies to win in the digital marketing space. In 2015, we entered the age of acquisitions and began growing our own portfolio of owned and operated businesses. Over the subsequent years we diversified the types of industries we worked in and now work with over 100 brands.
Every day, we help millions of people discover pertinent information that helps them make some of life’s biggest decisions, from their health to their home to their finances, among the plethora of industries in which we operate. Whether you work with a brand you know or a brand you’ve never heard of, you’ll know that your work is being seen and making a difference.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures