Careers / Positions Performance Analyst - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Performance Team is within the Direct Ad Sales group at Healthline. We’re responsible for driving Healthline’s growth through monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing against data to remain a best in class performer. We love data, enjoy solving problems, can always find a solution, and have a fun time getting there.
As an Analyst on the team, you will update and aggregate data from various sources on campaign performance of content, video, and display advertising to prove the effectiveness of our client programs with a focus on accounts in the Chronic Condition category. Our analysts work closely with performance managers on client deliverables, process and efficiency improvements, and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Develop client reports based on media metrics, goals and KPIs
- Update and aggregate data from various sources on campaign performance of content, video, and display advertising.
- Develop and ensure high quality appearance and accuracy of monthly report templates and data
- Internal analysis and perform campaign checks used to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns
- Develop ad hoc reports and analysis from Google Analytics, DCM. GAM, and other analytics platforms data as needed
- Process raw data into usable formats to support analysis that delivers key insights
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics, business, statistics, economics or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience in a professional environment; in media, advertising, digital.
- Understanding of basic digital marketing/media concepts & media math
- Experience with mathematics, or statistics
- Use of Google Analytics, DCM, DFP, JW Player, or other analytic platforms a plus
- A demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
- Media, agency and/or advertising experience preferred
- You can manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, have a knack for understanding and communicating with a variety of personalities, and possess a go-getter mindset
- You don’t take no for an answer and always enjoy finding an opportunity or solution to any problem.
- You thrive in an environment where you can participate, make real change, push yourself, and work independently.
- You’re collaborative, curious, and creative
- Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SQL/Python, basic knowledge of programming code is a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau, Data Studio or any other visualization tools is a plus
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements:
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $75,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.