Careers / Positions Consumer Engagement Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Sr. Associate, Consumer Analytics for RVO Health, you will become an expert in our users, diving deep into the data to get at the core of their needs and what drives them. You will analyze structured and unstructured data from various sources to map consumer journeys, improve segmentation, and draw insights to increase engagement and maximize value. If you are experienced with data, enthusiastic about generating insights, and passionate about creating engaging experiences that deliver solutions to meet people’s needs on their health and wellness journey, this is the role for you.
What You'll Do
- Extract, validate and analyze complex data from multiple sources to understand consumer behavior and generate insights to improve consumer engagement and lifecycle marketing
- Analyze and report on performance against core KPIs that align with the broader business goals
- Use data and a deep understanding of our consumers to provide strategic insights that guide engagement optimization, lifecycle marketing, and product investment
- Work with the Data Engineering team to improve consumer engagement reporting
- Create and maintain dashboards for consumer data to reflect insights and trends of key metrics
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in marketing analysis, digital analysis, or business analysis role
- Extensive experience in building SQL queries across a complex relational database
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems with creativity and little direction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- One or more years of experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- The ultimate team player that possesses a positive and collaborative spirit and embraces feedback to get better everyday
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $90,000 - $120,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.