Careers / Positions Senior Product Manager, MYMOVE
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Senior Product Manager, you will own the vision and execution of digital products that enable world-class experiences in the Moving industry - both in our .com experience as well as the authenticated experience. The authenticated experience not only promotes eCommerce opportunities tailored to Movers but also provide continual interaction through a users moving journey.
You will work closely with the creative and engineering teams to move from concept to launch to iterative improvements and new features addition. All of this while operating in a start-up environment and having access to resources across the wider organization.
What You'll Do
- Define product strategy and vision, delivering high impact products and features in a fast-paced environment
- Define product features and create product roadmaps based on a thorough understanding of the business value and solving key production bottlenecks
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, and functional requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including creative, marketing, engineering, other product and UI and UX design teams to steer solution definition and successfully execute on the roadmap
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives
- Identify trends and opportunities within the Moving industry
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale to push product priorities
- Head Agile teams through the development process in a Product Owner role including creating and maintaining product backlog, prioritizing features, creating user stories and defining acceptance.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of relevant product management or user experience design expertise
- Outstanding intellect, drive, and interpersonal skills and the desire to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent with critical thinking, problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Proven approach to leading product teams, with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter with bias toward action and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Experience with Jira, Adobe Analytics, Figma, or similar tools
- Product Owner experience in an Agile or Kanban environment
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures