Careers / Positions Director of Network Pricing
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Director of Network Pricing will be responsible for overseeing a team of data analysts and manage the processes and people responsible for accurate data collection, processing, pricing modeling, and analysis. This role will work closely with leaders across various internal teams to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions. The Director will also work with OptumRx pricing and retail network leaders to implement network pricing and to gain alignment of OptumRx to RVO Health priorities. They will ensure pricing accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for analytics employees to follow. They will use key findings and interpretation from the data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Use of analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue and other key business outcomes
- Lead cross-functional projects to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities in pricing
- Maintain data models, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, pricing analysis as well as modeling, visualization, and communication deliverables
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders
- Develop and implement quality controls and departmental standards to ensure quality standards, organizational expectations, and regulatory requirements
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analysts and effective collaboration with stakeholders
What We’re Looking For
- At least 5 years of experience in a position monitoring, managing, manipulating, and drawing insights from data
- At least 6 years of experience with pricing modeling and analysis.
- Experience leading a team of direct reports
- Understanding of and experience using analytical concepts: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations for business units
- Solid communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $130,000-185,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.