Careers / Positions Assistant Marketing Manager, CNETApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
To support our exciting business growth, we are actively recruiting an Integrated Marketing Manager to join the Media team at Red Ventures (RV), with an initial focus on the CNET family of brands (CMG). RV acquired CNMG in Fall 2020, thus making it the largest digital holding company globally - and this is just the beginning.
We're looking for brand storytellers with demonstrable success supporting sales teams, and/or winning over clients with innovative programs and packages. Tight turnarounds, big ideas, and deal-sealing deliverables? No sweat. Copy writers, journalists, brand strategists, and creatives looking to break into marketing are also welcome to apply.
What You'll Do
- Develop innovative custom programs for advertisers that leverage the brands and capabilities of the CMG portfolio, including CNET, GameSpot, TV Guide, and more, across media, data, audio, social, custom content and experiential
- Generate high-quality deliverables in various formats, breaking down multi-faceted programs into digestible presentations
- Serve as the voice of the client, collaborating with the Brand Strategy team to brainstorm and develop new offerings based on market signals
- Work in lockstep with Sales partners to develop strategies for revenue growth, identifying and translating big-picture client needs
- Collaborate effectively across the Integrated Marketing organization, working with colleagues to grow and innovate processes and programming
- Interface with various stakeholders across the organization to assemble compelling programs, including Editorial, Branded Content, Experiential and Product teams
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of the evolving media landscape, including competitors, new platforms and formats, trends, and talent
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Exceptional writing skills, with experience in packaging creative ideas into deliverables
- Strong presentation skills (internal and external)
- Experience in developing deliverables at a publisher, brand, agency, or other content-based entity
- Working knowledge of digital media deal components and media planning
- Category expertise in Technology, Telco, Auto or gaming is preferred
- Writing samples strongly encouraged with submission
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.