Careers / Positions Network Pricing Manager - RVO Health
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Network Pricing Manager will be responsible for leading a team of analysts to establish accurate and market relevant pricing for the Off-Benefit line of business. Maintaining accurate pricing and Pharmacy contracting guardrails will have more of an impact on every patient, provider and consumer as this industry continues to prove itself always changing and evermore challenging. This position will also be responsible for maintaining our technical data process, pricing models and database, while looking for ways to further develop and enhance these processes.
What You'll Do
- Lead the design and creation of analytic models to evaluate pricing and financial impact of business strategies across the Off-Benefit line of business products
- Concisely summarize and communicate the results of complex analytics to stakeholders
- Influence pricing strategies and network configuration decisions using a data driven approach
- Provide consultative advice on use of data as subject matter expert and interpret/summarize analytical findings
- Analyze and summarize broad impact of changes in unit costs on competitive positioning within the market
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend, and establish strategies, plans, and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Produce clear, well-formatted reports that communicate a clear, compelling message for their stakeholders
- Maintain data models, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key business decisions
- Train new team members on current and new processes developed for pricing analytics
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of analytical experience in financial analysis, health care pricing, network management, healthcare economics or related discipline
- 6+ years of experience in creating and using financial modeling tools, spreadsheets, and information acquisition tools to perform financial impact analytics and data manipulation
- Experience with provider payment methodologies, healthcare products, or pharmacy benefit management
- Proficient in SQL and/or Python
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to stakeholders
- High attention to detail including ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $82,100 - $128,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Equity and Bonus potential
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.