Careers / Positions Senior Director, Multi-PBM Program
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Senior Director, Multi-PBM Program will deliver the program into new lines of business and optimizes the current program. The multi-PBM programs brings together the best pricing from our partner Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBM) to optimize prices for our users. The candidate will have demonstrated experience navigating complex systems to deliver key performance results. The right individual will be self-motivated with the ability to grow program reach and overall margin using a combination of ingenuity, agility and business acumen.
What You’ll Do
- Increase program volume by optimizing prices for our end users through our multi-PBM platform.
- Optimize margin by developing and implementing algorithms that channels claim adjudication to our partner PBMs driven by our business needs, our partner goals, and our end users.
- Expand program capabilities, increase program flexibility and expand the program to additional business segments by working with IT
- Partner with internal stakeholders to organize data and build a persuasive business case for specific solutions and programs
- Investigate and identify new opportunities through analysis
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers within potential and existing businesses and create meaningful lasting relationships
- Establish regular consistent communication with potential and existing partners including reporting and quarterly business reviews
- Develop solid overall understanding of company products and solutions
- Develop team members
What We’re Looking For
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Experience working with complex systems and large datasets
- Excellent understanding of claims processing and margin drivers
- Creative spirit with pragmatic problem solving
- Ability to dive into the details to develop creative solutions to optimize margin at the micro and macro level
- Ability to manage the needs of the business, our partner PBMs, and most of all our end users.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $130,000-200,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Equity and bonus potential
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.