Careers / Positions Senior Data Analyst ~ 986
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will be charged with implementing and supporting enterprise BI capabilities across business functions against high volume data sources. The ideal candidate will utilize their strong BI knowledge to provide data and architecture, vision and design from modeling through to visualization and insight development. Your passion for solving problems and fueling solutions to improve revenue-related business goals for our HOME Vertical, a division of Red Ventures will enable you to make a meaningful contribution to the success of the organization. This role requires a proactive personality, extremely analytical mindset, attention to detail, and excellent time management and communication skills.
What You'll Do
- Establish and adhere to best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation to ensure the team is providing exceptional quality work and is continuously gaining everyone's trust.
- Implement and practice consistently the highest standards of accuracy encompassing data and calculations.
- Collaborate closely with all areas of the business (Engineering, Operations, Product, SEO, Performance Marketing, Business Development, Social, Email, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Display/AdOps) to influence metric/KPI identification and data flows through to reporting and tool-building.
- Manage and optimize the reporting data model to allow efficient business decision making.
- Conduct a variety of deep-dive data analyses to gather web behavioral data insights to make decisions on new products, optimization tests and enhancements.
- Ensure KPI consistency across data sources and functions.
- Run ad-hoc reports and develop dashboards on web behavioral data for internal stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years of experience in Data Analytics with business acumen and strong ability to work cross collaboratively with various business units and teams,
- Deep knowledge of Data Warehousing principles and dimensional models - sourcing data from OLTP, SaaS, OLAP application.
- Proficiency with SQL and visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker or PowerBI to build dynamic/scalable dashboards and reports.
- Strong analytical background with a proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to compile data in comprehensive reports, analyze trends and make fact-based recommendations.
- Experience with data extraction, manipulation and blending across different data sources (AWS Redshift, Google Analytics, Salesforce, flat files, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and have experience working on and communicating with fast-paced, dynamic teams.
- Fast learner with a real passion for BI technologies who is able to share about the latest and greatest developments in the market.
- Confident and capable presenter of data and information to clients and senior leadership teams.
- Proven troubleshooting and problem-solving skills and ability to communicate effectively with non-technical parties.
- Team-oriented, self-motivated, success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude.
- Experience with A/B testing frameworks, sampling methods and statistical analysis is a plus
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.