Careers / Positions Associate Human Resources Business Partner
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for driving business results and making a positive impact on teams and individuals? If so, RVO Health has an outstanding opportunity to join its Human Capital team. The ideal candidate will have a background in the Generalist discipline, experience in a strategic HR environment, performance management and employee experience, and a passion for moving fast and driving change. Sound like you? Then read on!
Our Associate HR Business Partner plays a vital role in ensuring that our employees and business teams can perform to their full potential by aligning business goals with the employee experience and delivering best-in-class support to our organization.
In this position, you will work in conjunction with HR leaders to serve as a partner to your business teams by developing, implementing, and executing dynamic HR programs. You will be a trusted partner who will coach managers and employees in the areas of career development, performance management, employee relations, management coaching, and learning and development. We’re looking for an Associate HRBP who can be an advisor to their business teams, influence-without-authority, and identify creative HR solutions to support our ever-changing and growing business.
What You’ll Do
- Deliver HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned business team
- Partner with managers to provide expertise and one-on-one employee support in the following areas: performance management, employee relations, management coaching, compensation, and learning and development
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to first-level managers and partner with them to ensure employees are receiving coaching and feedback
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the areas of Learning & Development, Recruiting, Talent Management, Benefits, and Payroll to carry out company-wide people strategies and programs
- Foster an inclusive workplace
- Work with business teams to effectively manage annual and mid-year performance review cycles and talent calibrations.
- Lead and participate in projects at the company-wide and business team level
What We’re Looking for
- 4+ years of work experience in Human Resources
- Ideally, 2+ years experience in an HR Generalist or Associate HRBP role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles.
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets, including organizational design, leadership coaching, talent management and development, performance management, and learning and development
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multitask and prioritize quickly
- Driven, goal-oriented and focused. Always seeking ways to improve and challenge the status quo.
- Strong team player with a high bias to action and accountability
- We Strive Together: Our performers are driven, goal-oriented, and always up for a challenge
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $90,000 *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.