Careers / Positions Lifecycle Marketing & Analytics Associate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Lifecycle Marketing Associate, you will work across the full user journey from awareness through retention with a focus on acquisition and registration. As a data enthusiast, you will become an expert on our users, diving deep into the data to get at the core of their needs and what drives them. You will work across all Healthline Group’s sites (Healthline, Psych Central, Medical News Today, and Greatist) and our full suite of product offerings including newsletters, challenges, apps, and communities. This is a highly visible role with a significant impact on millions of Healthline users each month
What You’ll Do
- Manage the lifecycle acquisition touch points across all Healthline Group sites including Healthline, Psych Central, Greatist, and Medical News Today
- Develop the lifecycle marketing reporting infrastructure to unlock key insights about our users to improve conversion, engagement, and retention
- Use data and a deep understanding of our consumers to provide strategic insights that guide engagement optimization, lifecycle marketing, and product investment
- Perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data and recommend optimizations to support long-term growth
- Collaborate across teams to ideate and operationalize new experiences for users focused on registration
What We’re Looking For
- Interest in learning marketing strategy across the user funnel with a focus on acquisition
- Analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset
- 1+ years of experience in marketing analysis, digital analysis, or business analysis role
- Experience in building SQL queries across a complex relational database
- Demonstrated experience building and managing reporting suites
- Ability to synthesize data into actionable insights recommendations
- One or more years of experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a collaborative worker with no ego, and a competitive spirit.
Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements
- Starting Salary: $65,000 - $75,000
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline