Careers / Positions RVO Health (Early Career Talent): 2023 Marketing Associate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
RVO Health: Starting your Career
Skip the “entry-level grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As a Marketing Associate with RVO Health, this role is tailored to supporting you as you begin your career and unlock your potential - you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
You’ll start with a cohort of other college grads who become your built-in support system as you navigate the start of your career – together.
Whether or not you know what you want to do “when you grow up”, RVO Health is a great place to jump start your career, offering a variety of opportunities to learn, grow, and build your experience. You’ll have access to business leaders and mentors who are invested in your growth and focused on helping you forge your career path.
What You’ll Do
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a multi-million-dollar digital media account.
- As a Marketing Associate for RVO Health, you’ll manage the daily execution of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns. You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
- Above all else you’ll be the owner of your work and the projects that you’re responsible for, insights you glean, and strategy you drive will be all up to you*
What We're Looking For
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
- July 2023 start date
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
If interested in submitting your application to the Marketing Associate role, please click the "2023 Marketing Associate Application" link below. Please disregard the application questions at the bottom of this page, as the link below will prompt you to submit the necessary documentation directly through the RVO Health application site.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline