Careers / Positions RVO Health (Early Career Talent): 2023 Design Intern
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
RVO Health: Starting your Career
As an intern with RVO Health, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As an RVO Health Design Intern, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
RVO Health offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles and teams. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do
- Digital designers create responsive and complex web sites for globally-recognized brands in multiple high-growth industries. At RVO Health, we marry data and design - hooking our creativity into powerful user behavior technology that helps us build better connections between brands and consumers.
- Our designers work directly with data scientists and business marketing teams to understand user behavior, build highly personalized digital experiences, and collect feedback in near-real-time.
- The lessons we learn inform new designs - producing websites unlock enormous growth, inspire action in consumers…and look amazing in the process.
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- June 2023 Internship Start Date
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, and/or Sketch
- Thorough understanding of design principles and layout strategy
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to stay on the cutting edge of new trends
- Familiarity with HTML5, CSS3, and modern front-end libraries/frameworks
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT also a team player with no ego, a hard-working spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
- Pro-tip: include some samples of your work! Link to your portfolio, wireframes, publications, whatever represents what you do best.
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
If interested in submitting your application to the Design internship role, please click the "2023 Design Intern Application" link below. Please disregard the application questions at the bottom of this page, as the link below will prompt you to submit the necessary documentation directly through the RVO Health application site.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline