Careers / Positions RVO Health (Early Career Talent): 2023 Marketing Intern
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
RVO Health: Starting your Career
As an intern with RVO Health, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As an RVO Health Associate Marketing Intern, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
RVO Health offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles and teams. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You'll Do
- This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large-scale digital media account.
- As a Marketing Intern at RVO Health, you’ll manage the daily execution of paid search, paid social, and digital display campaigns. You’ll perform and monitor A/B tests, analyze data & profitability, and ensure flawless execution of day-to-day tasks.
- You’ll be expected to glean important insights from your work, play an integral role in developing strategies to improve, and collaborate with your team to drive implementation.
What We're Looking For
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Winter 2023 or Spring 2024
- June 2023 start date
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
** Whoa, that must be REALLY important.
If interested in submitting your application to the Marketing internship role, please click the "2023 Marketing Internship Application" link below. Please disregard the application questions at the bottom of this page, as the link below will prompt you to submit the necessary documentation directly through the RVO Health application site.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline