Careers / Positions Director of Integrated Marketing, The Points Guy
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As the Director of Integrated Marketing, you will work collaboratively with other members of the team to lead innovation and strategic ideation for marketing proposals for our clients. You will also work cross functionally to craft strategic program packages in pre-sales and help support post sale. The Director of Integrated Marketing will help evolve TPG's media sales into a more proactive approach in addition to inbound requests.
What You’ll Do
- Develop high-quality proposals and presentations that deliver multi-platform client focused solutions while leveraging media, promotional & activation concepts, social, and sponsorship opportunities
- Work within the Partnerships team to provide Integrated Marketing expertise to our clients while ensuring a smooth-running operation and maintaining high quality output.
- Plan brainstorm ideation meetings for proposal preparation & RFP responses
- Iterate on and evolve the overall go to market strategy for TPG through proactive pitches as it relaunches and brings new value proposition and brand to markets such as hotels, airlines and tourism organizations.
- Oversee development of enhanced creative services and innovative new product development to serve The Points Guy’s top clients in B2B and B2C strategy.
- Lead a communications strategy that continues to position The Points Guy as a leader within the industry. Work with channels like social and PR to create consistency across marketing efforts.
- Help ideate, package, develop, implement and evaluate revenue-generating programs across all platforms.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to lead innovation and strategic ideation - including Editorial/Video, Product, Technology, Sales, and Finance.
- Partner with internal groups to optimize advertising inventory to maximize campaign performance for our clients, while maximizing revenue for the business unit.
- Have responsibility for Sales team’s pre-sales ideation and cross-brand collaboration and post-sales campaign management.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in a digital publishing/media and/or ad agency
- Strong knowledge of sales and marketing principles and methods for demonstrating, promoting, and selling products or services
- Thorough understanding and experience with common digital publishing metrics and analytics including yield, RPM, CPM pricing, audience packaging and targeting
- Client-facing experience
- Can-do attitude, ability to manage ambiguity, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and prioritization skills along with a hands-on approach to marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Data driven: exceptional analytical skills, experience driving revenue & advertising median growth to hit financial plans and targets
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures