Careers / Positions Associate, Paid Search - Credit Cards
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Our Travel team is seeking an Associate. In this role, you'll work with RV business leaders and our external Credit Card Partnership and be responsible for optimizing our SEM (Google and Microsoft) Ads accounts and establishing/overseeing the strategy and test execution for growth marketing channels. You will communicate your dynamic strategy to the partner and perfect routine financial P&L analysis.
You’ll work closely with our Compliance and Onsite Customer Experience teams to continue to find opportunities to unlock demand and create a full-funnel cohesive experience. You will be responsible for using data analysis to inform the search engine results strategy, implement changes, and communicate the impact, performance, and next steps to teammates and senior leaders.
This role will be based out of our South Charlotte office and will be hybrid: two days per week in office (Tuesdays and Wednesdays).
What You'll Do
- Research keywords, analyze their relevance, and perform competitive analysis
- Design, create, and report on A/B tests to drive improvements across all KPIs that align with the broader business strategy
- Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast, and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions
- Partner with the data intelligence team to develop Looker dashboards to measure campaign success
- Develop and deliver reporting materials, reports and presentations
- Operate autonomously as an owner of the SEM account, using data and a deep understanding of our users to identify areas to optimize campaigns
- Communicate timelines, goals, and performance to diverse audiences, including engineers, content writers, digital designers, compliance associates, fellow analysts, senior leaders and our partner.
What We're Looking For
- 1+ year of professional SEM or PPC experience
- Understanding of how search engines operate and have experience developing campaign strategies from inception to execution
- Experience using any of the following advertising management tools such as: Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads Editor, SQL or Datagrip (preferred)
- Strong level of accountability and ability to communicate across functional teams to drive priorities, communicate effectively, and meet deadlines.
- Strong bias towards action by demonstrating initiative to move projects forward independently, asking questions as the need arises and leveraging resources available
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, and robust test analysis.
- Data lover and analytically-minded with a passion for marketing
- Demonstrated quantitative skillset and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results
- Desire to work hands-on in a performance-based, analytically-driven, fast-paced, and fun environment
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures