Careers / Positions Senior Collaboration Engineer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Senior Collaboration Engineer is responsible for the care, maintenance, enhancement and support of the email and messaging environment at Red Ventures. The environment is a hybrid configuration consisting of Office365, Google Docs, and Slack. The ideal candidate will have experience working in both on-premise and cloud-based email environments. Experience with corporate mergers / acquisitions with integration of multiple disparate messaging environments is a plus.
What You'll Do
- Work with a Collaboration Engineering team that will own, maintain, support, secure and improve the collection of tools and applications geared to improve employee productivity globally
- Work on a variety of projects including acquisition migrations to Office 365 and Google Workspace, building additional security features within our suite of collaboration tools, and many more.
- Provide tier 2-3 support
- Maintain collaboration applications (including Office 365 and GSuite)
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience with multiple email systems including Exchange 2016, Exchange Online or GSuite
- 3+ years experience with Office365 and AzureAD
- Experience with chat platforms including Microsoft Teams or Slack
- Experience managing Google Docs
- Experience migrating email systems to Exchange Online (from Exchange Online, GSuite, etc)
- Experience in PowerShell scripting and automation
- Experience with DLP systems and policies
- Experience with Sharepoint Online
- Experience with Spam filter management (Microsoft Platform or Mimecast preferred)
- Experience with 3rd party IDP solutions (OKTA, OneIdentity, Ping.)
- Experience with migration tools (BitTitan, ShareGate, MoverIO)
- Strong understanding of email security systems including DKIM, DMARC, SPF, etc.
- Strong project management skills with strong attention to detail
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 15%
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures