Careers / Positions People Data Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a People Data Analyst to join our People Operations team. Uncovering insights across talent acquisition, talent management and talent development teams will require intimate familiarity with our organizational structure, business model and cultural philosophies while working autonomously in a fast-paced environment. This is more than just querying and reporting on data – this role serves as a trusted advisor to deliver insights and recommendations that influence executive-level decisions with real-world impact.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze emerging trends and strategic insights derived from talent acquisition, talent management and talent development data sets.
- Enable data-driven decision making and measurable impact across all people strategies.
- Present findings and recommendations to senior and executive-level leaders (technical and non-technical) to inform organizational and business decisions.
- Partner with our internal infrastructure teams to ensure data integrity for accurate, relevant and timely recommendations.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in complex business analysis roles; prior experience working with confidential, people data strongly preferred.
- Proficient at collecting and mining data from disparate data sources, and willing to dig deeper and understand the process that creates the data.
- Strong foundational analytics toolkit - SQL queries across complex relational database and visualizations tools such as Looker or Tableau.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and effectively communicate recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly when there is ambiguity involved.
- Experience with common ETL best practices in Amazon Web Services.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
- Cash Compensation Range: $75,000 - $115,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures