Careers / Positions Associate Digital Designer, Education
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an Associate Visual Designer on the Red Ventures Education team, you will work directly within our integrated design and UX team, and with our broader marketing and business teams, to create enhanced and meaningful user experiences that drive results for our lineup of Higher Education products. You’ll work to balance multiple projects at different stages and bring unique perspectives to each challenge. In this role, you should be highly creative and have a sharp eye for detail, composition, and photography. You will also be involved in designing, updating and maintaining web pages, web elements, social media, email templates, and more. Duties may also include management of print production, photography, and video editing/motion design under direction of supervisor. If you’re passionate about design and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you. Your goal will be to create impactful designs that capture and promote our brand vision.
What You'll Do
- Learn our brand(s) standards, strategy, competitors, their solutions, and our gaps
- Creating assets for BestColleges.com and its corresponding social media sites — Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Tiktok.
- Deliver final and organized assets for projects with smaller scopes
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction, photo manipulation, animation, illustration a plus)
- Contribute to production approvals
- Identify personal opportunity areas and seek feedback to improve
- Demonstrate an eagerness for self-improvement
- Attending and participating in brainstorms, critiques and project meetings
What We're Looking For
- Positive and ambitious; collaborative
- Capable in visual communication through typography, photography, graphic design, illustration, iconography, motion, and / or web design
- Knowledge of the concepts behind design theory and brand strategy
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- A keen eye for detail, layout, and composition
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Figma
- Knowledge of other Adobe products
- Knowledge of motion design
- Knowledge of Google tools
- Cash Compensation Range: $50,000 - $70,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
- Mental Wellness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures