Careers / Positions Treasury Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Treasury Analyst with the Red Ventures Finance and Accounting Department, you will be joining a team that has many growth and development opportunities to give you a greater understanding of how treasury and cash management fit in to the overall company structure and success of the organization. You will have exposure and interaction with other Red Ventures teams such as Corporate Development, FP&A, Tax, Payroll, Human Resources/ Compensation, & Legal as well as consistent interaction with the Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer amongst other influential RV lead partners. These different partnerships across RV will help to provide an overall view of how the company works and how the Treasury team connects all of the pieces.
On a day-to-day basis, you will assist in the weekly and yearly cash forecasts and be involved as the company and our cash evolves, as well as general bank account maintenance, bank documentation, and cash account structuring and integrations. On a reoccurring basis you will be involved in international cash management, foreign exchange practices, intercompany loans and our international tax strategies. At a higher level, as an analyst you will be provided many opportunities to make an impact and help grow the department processes, cost save, create impactful efficiencies across the finance and accounting teams and grow yourself within the role.
What You'll Do
- Ensure adequate funding for weekly AP and payroll funding; purchasing currency on an as needed basis
- Assist in the weekly cash forecast reporting and 2-year cash forecasting process
- Bank account maintenance (domestic and international) including KYC, opening/closing as needed
- Work with accounting team on monthly bank reconciliations to ensure minimal cash variances
- Compile reports for special projects including yearly FBAR and audits
- Create and execute an intercompany netting/settlement process
- Assist in integration and consolidation efforts from Corporate Development activity
- Analyze existing account setup for use and cost efficiencies
- Work with tax team on international tax strategy requirements and cash repatriation
- Assist accounts payable team with ad hoc international supplier banking and research support
- Aid the continuing improvement of RV’s international supplier strategy
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- 1-2 years treasury or financial analyst experience
- Sound understanding of interest calculations
- General foreign exchange and interest rate understanding
- Experience with bank account maintenance (opening, closing, providing KYC documentation)
- Interest in obtaining your CTP (Certificate for Treasury Professionals)
- Cash Compensation Range: $60,000-$70,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures