Careers / Positions Account Manager, Integrated Marketing | Financial Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an Account Manager on the Integrated Marketing team, you will own full-funnel client success management from ideation and inception to ad deployment, including - but not limited to - partner engagement, program conceptualization, ad building, quality assurance, data storytelling and program optimization. This position will have complete ownership over their individual book of business and direct/indirect leadership on the Account team.
What You'll Do
- Partner with sales & marketing to build client relationships
- Serve as the main point of contact for all post sale client requests
- Work with marketing, pricing and sales to create thoughtful media plans and proposals
- Manage collection of creative assets, tracking and ad verification from clients / agency contacts and coordinate with Operations
- Responsible for order creation and management
- Process Insertion Orders and ensure they are compliant
- Project Manage and coordinate with internal teams all necessary elements for campaign execution
- Identify patterns with campaign data, performance and insights
- Work with Ops & Campaign Strategists to monitor and optimize campaigns
- Work with internal teams on billing reconciliation
- Help Sales upsell and renew business
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of proven digital advertising experience
- Sales professional with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal oriented environment
- Strong desire to win and grow as digital ad sales professional
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and stakeholder requests
- Extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience building and booking media plans
This role is expected to operate on a hybrid model (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday in office) out of our Charlotte, NC area office.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate