Careers / Positions Manager, Integrated Marketing | CNET Group
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Integrated Marketing team at CNET Group, a part of Red Ventures, challenges traditional partnership structures everyday, with programs and opportunities that converge brand and performance marketing. We’re looking to grow our team with strategically-minded marketers who share our full-funnel vision.
As Manager, Partnership Strategy, you will work closely with the Partnership Sales team and leadership to develop compelling opportunities for top-tier clients that deliver the full breadth of CNET, MyMove, ZDNet, and Red Ventures as a whole.
This is a hybrid role, with three days in the office required (Tues, Weds, Thurs).
What You'll Do
- Develop persuasive proposals and sales presentation materials, both proactively and in response to RFPs (70%)
- Execute some custom content programs, working closely with clients and creatives (20%)
- Build new packages, programs, products, and tentpoles, and present them to the Sales team (10%)
- Participate in setting account and vertical strategy to maximize revenue and sales
- Set the highest standard for collaboration, creativity, and performance
- “Student of media and marketing”: Stay abreast of and share best practices, case studies, trends and new ideas from across the industry
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years in a pitch-focused role in media, publishing, agency, or consulting
- Deep understanding of digital media
- Direct experience across one or more of these priority verticals: Tech, Telco, Retail, Finance
- Confident writer who can persuasively express the opportunity, and develop a narrative using data
- Master of cross-functional communications, with experience interfacing with teams across several disciplines, including Product, Data, Research, Creative, and Editorial
- Comfortable working alongside senior leadership and presenting to clients
- Able to ideate strong content ideas in the context of larger programs, including social-first, article and video executions
- Conversant in all forms of media and marketing, and Expert in several, including but not limited to: Display, Branded Content, Lead Gen, Email, Commerce, Paid Acquisition, Social
- Confident developer of “big ideas,” whether their “big-ness” is determined by their creativity and/or their KPI achievement
- Consultative and curious, with a learning mindset
- At your best in a high-performance culture
- Both analytical and creative
- Cash Compensation Range: $68,750 - $112,500
- Note: actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
- Mental Wellness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures