Careers / Positions Senior Compensation AnalystApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures HR Operations team is seeking an experienced compensation and equity professional to take a senior analyst role in the execution of compensation programs, both cash and equity, across our portfolio of brands and businesses. This position will report to our Global Compensation & Benefits Director and will be responsible for the overall administration of Red Ventures compensation and equity programs as they evolve to meet the changing business demands for a hypergrowth, complex, digital media, and technology company. The ideal teammate will leverage their experience and expertise to drive execution across our portfolio. This role will involve collaboration with our Talent and HR teams to align on talent management related initiatives.
What You'll Do
- Complete launch of shareholder facing equity portal for privately held investment units. Fine tuning processes, training, reporting, and leveraging functionality to streamline administration.
- Ensure evergreen equity Cap Table is complete and accurate.
- Partner with Tax, Finance and Legal groups ensuring well-run equity processes.
- Develop analytics, tracking and reporting processes for providing more visibility for execs into comp increases, exceptions, differences, and outliers.
- Lead annual compensation process including developing tools to facilitate the review process with budget and group specific guidance.
- Refine and maintain global and hybrid work compensation practices that include analyzing geographic differentials and their effectiveness.
- Improve tools for market intelligence and pricing used for market analysis and internal surveys.
- Determine cadence and approach for updating pay bands and targets and bring discipline to that process.
- Partner in developing and ultimately publishing compensation policies, governance guidelines and processes for leaders and employees as appropriate.
- In partnership with L&D, train/develop leaders and managers on our compensation philosophy.
- Partner with HRBPs and leaders on our approach to counteroffers, off-cycle or exception-based increases, salary compression issues, etc. in an equitable manner.
- Assist in the design/development of any new compensation programs.
- Partner with our HR and Talent team to establish pay bands for newly created job profiles.
- Ensure compliance with compensation legislation, rules, and regulations.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for information and analysis.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years’ experience in the Compensation & Equity field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in compensation & equity programs and human capital disciplines.
- Experience managing compensation programs that have several components including, base, bonus, multiple commission structures and equity.
- Demonstrated ability to project manage cross functional initiatives that deliver results, using cross group collaboration and influence management, especially among resources not directly under one’s control.
- Experience working in a complex organization, preferably where there was a need to maintain consistency across an organization with independent business units.
- Capability to set clear and measurable performance objectives, monitor progress rigorously, plan ahead and link actions to business priorities.
- Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to think analytically, creatively and strategically.
- Strong capability in resource planning and managing multiple deliverables.
- Organizational agility, ability to deal with ambiguity, and adapt to change rapidly in response to business conditions.
- Advanced Excel and/or Google Sheets skills; familiarity with Workday is a plus.
- Highly developed analytical and modeling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Cash Compensation Range: $104K - 156K*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures