Careers / Positions Associate Manager, Integrated Marketing - CNET GroupApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Integrated Marketing team at CNET Group, a part of Red Ventures, challenges traditional partnership structures everyday, with programs and opportunities that converge brand and performance marketing. We’re looking to grow our team with strategically-minded marketers who share our full-funnel vision.
As Associate Manager, Partnership Strategy, you will support the work of the broader Integrated Marketing team and the Partnership Sales team, while developing your own skills to develop compelling opportunities for top-tier clients that deliver the full breadth of CNET, MyMove, ZDNet, and Red Ventures as a whole.
This is a hybrid role, with three days in the NY office required (Tues, Weds, Thurs).
What You'll Do
- Support the development of persuasive proposals and sales presentation materials, both proactively and in response to RFPs
- Run and analyze third party data across platforms like Comscore, MRI Fusion, Shareablee, etc. to support RFP pitches and go-to-market presentations
- Access first-party data insights via Looker dashboards to inform marketing/sales strategy
- Manage internal meeting agendas and material repositories as required
- Execute some custom content programs, working closely with clients and creatives
- Set the highest standard for collaboration, creativity, and performance
- Stay abreast of and share best practices, case studies, trends and new ideas from across the industry: “Student of media and marketing”
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years on a client-facing team in media, publishing, agency, or consulting
- Deep understanding of digital media
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new digital marketing platforms/internal dashboards
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to distill and package data into digestible sales materials
- Confident writer who can persuasively express an opportunity, and develop a narrative using data
- Experience interfacing with teams across several disciplines, including Product, Data, Research, Creative, and Editorial
- Comfortable working alongside senior leadership and presenting to clients
- Conversant in all forms of media and marketing, including but not limited to: Display, Branded Content, Lead Gen, Email, Commerce, Paid Acquisition, Social
- Consultative and curious, with a learning mindset
- At your best in a high-performance culture
- Both analytical and creative
- Cash Compensation Range: $62,500 - $87,500*
- Note: actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
- Mental Wellness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures