Careers / Positions Media Analyst - Ad Operations, The Points Guy
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Points Guy is looking for an Media Analyst to join our Partnerships Team. This role will oversee ad operations and campaign management for a variety of sold digital media tactics. On the ad operations side, you will identify and/or develop solutions to support ad trafficking, targeting, delivery, and inventory optimization across ad serving platforms (Google Ads Manager) and onsite/in-app placements. On the campaign management front, you will support media strategy, pre and post-campaign planning and performance reporting, forecasting and billing, and additional financial and operational initiatives.
This position will be a hybrid role based out of our NYC office or our South Charlotte office, with in office days Tues-Thurs each week.
What You'll Do
- Oversee the TPG Partnerships Ad Operations strategy and execution - including management of trafficking & implementation processes to test, schedule, and maintain display and mobile advertising campaigns within Asana and Google Ads Manager.
- Manage inventory forecasting across multiple campaigns and placements to ensure delivery in full during specific flights.
- Ensure campaigns deliver on pace and in full for revenue recognition and escalate issues with appropriate teams as needed.
- Work collaboratively with the rest of the team to recommend campaign optimizations, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing & Design/Creative teams to ensure ad ops and ad tech requirements are met for projects.
- Troubleshoot any ad creative issues that affect tracking, implementation, reporting or billing.
- Own monthly invoice reporting, coordinating with Finance and Account Management teams to streamline billing processes for sold digital campaigns.
- Manage pre/post-campaign tasks - work cross-functionally with design, development and other internal teams, create mockups for partners, and put together campaign wrap-up reports and recommendations.
- Perform audience insights analysis to support media kits, pitch decks, partner requests, and other initiatives.
What We're Looking For
- 2-3 years of experience
- Ad serving/ad technology and analytics experience, including but not limited to Google Ad Manager (and/or other ad servers) and Google Analytics
- Experience in holistic digital marketing and paid media strategy - strong knowledge of advertising campaign metrics and technologies
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with various internal and external teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
- Strong working knowledge of advertising sales and operations workflow and infrastructure
- Knowledge of brand quality and safety platforms - Moat, Integral Ad Science, or DoubleVerify
- Cash Compensation Range: $65,000-$106,250*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures