Careers / Positions Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing - CNET Group
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Integrated Marketing team at CNET Group, a part of Red Ventures, challenges traditional partnership structures every day, with programs and opportunities that converge brand and performance marketing. We're looking to grow our team with a strategic marketing leader who shares our full-funnel vision.
As Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing, you will lead a talented team of marketers, working closely with Partnership Sales and leadership to develop compelling opportunities for top-tier clients that deliver the full breadth of CNET, MyMove, ZDNet, and Red Ventures as a whole.
This is a hybrid role, with three days in the office each week (Tues, Weds, Thurs), and reports to the Director, Integrated Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of marketers, responding to RFPs and proactive Sales requests
- Personally lead high-value and strategically important responses
- Ensure the team is well-versed in all products and capabilities, building trainings and support materials as needed
- Participate in product and package development
- Work cross-functionally with leaders across Editorial, Data, Product, Research, and more, building rapport and intelligence
- Develop vertical GTMs and other strategic positioning materials
- Track projects, workflow, and performance, using data to report to leadership regularly, and identify opportunities for efficiencies and improvements
- Join strategic brainstorms for corporate initiatives
- Lead with vision and inspiration, using your elevated understanding of media to develop winning responses
What We're Looking For
- 7-10 years experience in RFP response or adjacent specialties
- 3-5 years team management experience
- Deep understanding of digital media
- Experience pitching content- and Commerce-led ideas
- Direct experience across one or more priority verticals: Tech, Telco, Retail, Finance
- Confident writer and editor
- Comfortable working alongside senior leadership and presenting to clients
- Consultative and curious, with a learning mindset
- At your best in a high-performance culture
- Cash Compensation Range: $112,500-162,500*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET