Careers / Positions Administrative Assistant, Office of the CEO
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be providing support to the Chief of Staff and the CEO. This role requires superior organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in a high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Work as Chief of Staff’s right hand (manage time / responsibilities)
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Provide broad variety of administrative support to the Chief of Staff and CEO including but not limited to: invoices, expenses, managing an extremely active calendar, arranging complex and detailed travel plans, etc.
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails, and interacting with partners
- Schedule internal and external meetings
- Act as the point of contact during external visits to our campus
- Handle all aspects of booking travel (coordination, hotels, reservations, cars, etc.) and manage private flights
- 2-3 years of recent experience as an executive or administrative assistant in a professional environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with change and ability to adapt
- Prior experience supporting high-level executives
- Prior experience booking travel
- Proficient in calendar management using Microsoft Outlook, Google Docs, Google Sheets
- Good judgement, can manage multiple moving pieces at once
- Superior organization and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, both orally and written
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
Even if you don’t meet the exact qualifications, please still apply if you feel you exceed most of these skills.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures