Careers / Positions 2024 Launch Program: Associate Data AnalystApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Skip the “entry-level grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. The Launch Program is your opportunity to onboard into your full-time role at Red Ventures in a cohort-style environment that gives in-depth training around RV’s beliefs, culture, business model, and leadership. Your first few weeks in training will be alongside a cross-functional cohort group of new RV employees starting their careers across all roles and teams. These individuals will become your built-in support system and community as you navigate the start of your career at Red Ventures.
After your initial onboarding period, you’ll join one of RV’s teams, meet your manager and mentor, and find unparalleled opportunities to make a substantial impact and quickly advance your career. You will also receive ongoing learning and development opportunities over the first year of career with the goal of leveling up in two years with strong performance.
The Launch Program is NOT a rotational program or training role that could end in a job offer – it’s a true full-time role that gives you the Red Ventures 101 before turning you loose to dive in and make a measurable impact on your team!
What You’ll Do
- As an Associate Data Analyst, you will bridge the gap between our vast data landscape and impactful business solutions. Your focus will not just be on the technical side, but also on the application of your solutions in a real business context.
- Gain exposure in your first year to functional areas in our data organization such as data-centric product management, machine learning, and business strategy to find your niche and understand the challenges they face, identify opportunities for data-driven improvements and deploy machine learning and advanced analytics solutions in a business context
- Translate complex business problems into clear, measurable projects. You'll see the big picture but also dive into details to uncover new opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Leverage machine learning algorithms and data processing tools to manipulate large datasets to create data-based solutions. You won't just build models and products; you'll also interpret and explain outputs to non-technical stakeholders.
- Ensure your outputs are integrated into our products and processes, assisting adoption and being accountable to the business value creation.
- Analyze the impact of your data products, experiments, and/or deployments, synthesizing and presenting your findings in a way that clearly communicates the impact.
- You'll be expected to stay close to the cutting edge in places like deep learning and generative AI to identify how emerging technology can be deployed to solve business problems in ways we haven’t imagined before.
What We're Looking For
- Graduating Summer 2024 with a relevant undergraduate degree such as math, statistics, computer science, or systems engineering
- Start date in our Summer 2024 cohort
- Strong grit and learning mentality when faced with challenging projects, unfamiliar technology, and ambiguous business problems
- Ability to collect, mine, and manipulate data from disparate data sources, with a willingness to dig deeper and understand the process that creates data
- Demonstrated ability to drive decisions and behavior changes through analytical capabilities and data-driven solutions, and the ability to measure and analyze the impact of these solutions
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize complex data into actionable insights, and effectively communicate these insights and recommendations to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of machine learning, statistical modeling, and optimization, with hands-on experience working directly or indirectly on a related problem (e.g., Python or R).
- Foundational analytics toolkit - data extraction, manipulation, and visualizations (e.g., SQL, Pandas, Tableau, ggplot)
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and capability of coming up with creative ideas to create value for consumers and businesses
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Cash Compensation Range: $80,000 - $82,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Flexible PTO
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafe, smoothie bars and coffee bars (aka $5 for a made-to-order salad, sandwich, pizza, or sushi, or $2 for a delicious smoothie or latte)
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code – yes, that means jeans!
Who We Are
Red Ventures is a global, multi-faceted company with a start-up mentality. Founded in 2000 with a focus on establishing strategic partnerships with Fortunate 500 companies, we grew rapidly within those first 10 years, quickly becoming a unicorn by utilizing our proprietary technologies to win in the digital marketing space. In 2015, we entered the age of acquisitions and began growing our own portfolio of owned and operated businesses. Over the subsequent years we diversified the types of industries we worked in and now work with over 100 brands.
Every day, we help millions of people discover pertinent information that helps them make some of life’s biggest decisions, from their health to their home to their finances, among the plethora of industries in which we operate. Whether you work with a brand you know or a brand you’ve never heard of, you’ll know that your work is being seen and making a difference.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures