Careers / Positions Account Manager | MYMOVE
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
This role will support the USPS Strategic Partnership with 3 key goals; maintain a healthy and progressive relationship with key decision makers, increase customer satisfaction with the USPS Change of Address process, and strive for YoY growth via product innovation that increases client and customer engagement. This role is based in South Charlotte, NC and is a hybrid position (onsite Tues-Thurs).
What You'll Do
- Own and maintain a strong partnership with the USPS Alliance Business Team, as well as other USPS leaders and stakeholders in areas such as Legal, Privacy, Branding, Business Evaluation, Product Innovation, and Global Payment.
- Develop strategies to provide beneficial improvements to the USPS brand and its customers as it applies to the Change of Address process.
- Understand the Legal Agreements and be able to translate the guardrails to the team as they explore new opportunities such as data usage, consumer transparency, economic obligations, etc. to ensure accuracy of product execution and contract compliance.
- Provide direction and strategic input to internal teams on product innovation and digital improvements on both MoverSource and MYMOVE.
- Work cross functionally to deliver both USPS and MYMOVE initiatives.
- Execute initiatives based on plan and perform day to day management functions.
- Liaison between USPS, engineering, and Red Ventures product teams to support checks and balances of operational fixes, driving traffic, and resourcing.
- Measure USPS and MYMOVE KPIs of the online application and recommend customer experience improvements.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of related industry experience - digital advertising and print advertising is a bonus
- Experience in a business development or account management position
- Vast experience with the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Proficient in using CRM software and other relevant business tools
- Ability to quickly assess client situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Experience with marketing and media measurement - analyzing customer journey data to make recommendations
- Ability to build strong relationships and rapport both internally and externally.
- Experience with in-depth research and problem solving.
- Intellectually curious- Takes initiative to dig deeper and uncover gaps in process or communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to think creatively to develop new opportunities where none currently exists.
- Cash Compensation Range: $60,000-$90,000
- *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures