Careers / Positions Senior Vice President of Operations and Business Development
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Senior Vice President of Operations and Business Development
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute the go to market strategy to generate new long-term client relationships
- Collaborate with the internal leaders of existing client relationships to identify and pursue expansion opportunities
- Become an expert in Red Ventures’ capabilities, digital assets and client solutions across performance marketing, technology and data
- Collaborate with the product team to drive adoption of new capability areas that would unlock additional business
- Lead via influence internally, coaching and developing cross-functional talent to hone Business Development muscles
- Serve as a key member and thought leader of Red Digital’s senior leadership team
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of professional success; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of business development experience sourcing, cultivating and closing multimillion-dollar deals across a variety of industries
- Expertise in performance marketing, technology integrations, and data/analytics
- Passionate player-coach, thriving in a performance driven environment
- Analytical mind with the desire to both set the strategy and execute through to implementation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, that is incredibly driven, agile and goal oriented
- Cash Compensation Range: $275,000 - $400,000.
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
- Enrollment in Red Ventures Long Term Incentive Plan (Equity)
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures