Careers / Positions GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) Associate
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a GRC Associate, you will work closely with our business, legal, security, and technology teams to identify, measure, and report on technology risk. You will work to ensure compliance with US and International laws, rules, standards, and contractual obligations. You should be passionate about security and the myriad of security standards and guidelines that large successful companies follow. You will have latitude to make decisions, recommendations, and collaborate with a broad group of bright and energetic people throughout the company.
What You'll Do
- Ensure compliance with company policies and standards, including regulatory, legal and contractual requirements, by providing ongoing support to tech teams and the business on the assessment of key security controls.
- Support engagement with outsourced auditors, analyze evidence, and facilitate walkthroughs to achieve key business certifications.
- Manage the remediation of security assessment findings and recommendations to ensure timely reduction of intolerable risks.
- Test information security controls across multiple business processes and/or locations, ensuring implementation techniques meet the intent of organizational compliance frameworks and security requirements.
- Support multiple security GRC initiatives as needed, including the review of the company's security program, policies, and standards, implementation of security awareness programs, and reporting of key metrics.
- Identify, assess, measure and monitor technology risk by performing hands-on, data-focused risk assessments, actively participating in all aspects of the risk management process.
- Identify opportunities for automation and integration of GRC programs, develop requirements and recommend solutions or products to meet the need.
What We're Looking For
- Hands-on experience performing security compliance assessments, with specific knowledge of PCI-DSS and ISO 27001.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to enhance documented security requirements, raise awareness of those requirements through multiple communication channels, and interface with all levels of the organization.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities, work collaboratively, achieve established goals, and communicate progress in a timely and meaningful manner.
- Experience identifying failures or inefficiencies in processes, conflicting business practices and integration issues, and providing alternative solutions.
- Possess understanding of controls pertaining to cloud security and computing, system development lifecycle, and privacy (such as GDPR and CCPA).
- Cash Compensation Range: $60,000-78,000*
*Note actual salary is based on qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures