Careers / Positions SEO Associate | Education
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
About Red Ventures Puerto Rico: Five years ago, a group of determined young professionals ignited a movement to rebuild Puerto Rico after the devastating Hurricane Maria. Today, the FWD787 movement has evolved into Red Ventures Puerto Rico—a thriving marketing and technology company located in the vibrant heart of Santurce with over 100 employees.
Our mission remains unwavering—to provide exceptional job opportunities with competitive benefits, cultivating local talent and driving economic development on the island.
As we continue to expand our Puerto Rico office, our hunger for exceptional talent grows stronger. We seek experienced professionals with the drive and vision to make a lasting impact on the island. If you are in Puerto Rico or looking to move back, this is the perfect opportunity and time to join our team. Apply today to become part of the movement as we build upon our legacy and create new growth opportunities.
As a requirement for this role, the selected candidate must be based in Puerto Rico. We are seeking individuals who are currently residing on the island or are willing to relocate to Puerto Rico. This location-based requirement is essential to foster our commitment to local talent and contribute to the economic growth of Puerto Rico.
Please note that relocation assistance may be provided for qualified candidates who are interested in joining our team in Puerto Rico. If you are a talented professional seeking a new adventure and are open to the possibility of relocating to Puerto Rico, we encourage you to apply.
SEO ASSOCIATE | EDU
As an SEO Associate, you will work alongside an expert Editorial team, advanced Engineers, and a world-class Design team to create a robust SEO strategy to drive brand visibility for a diverse set of websites. SEO strategy at Red Ventures moves fast, so you will have a data science and analytics team fully dedicated to creating SEO products and tools that give you access to more data and better insights, meaning you spend less time on SEMrush and more time making decisions that impact the business. An SEO Associate is an integral part of a successful marketing strategy.
What You'll Do
- Analyze and Report
- Analyze organic search landscapes to find opportunities that drive valuable traffic and bottom-line value for the business in collaboration with our experience and business teams
- Focus on improving brand visibility through organic rankings to drive full funnel visibility via traffic volume, as well as conversions that impact the bottom-line P&L.
- Keep our sites and pages technically optimized for mobile users and search performance - including information architecture, schema management, semantic HTML, page speed, and other components of crawling and indexing performance.
- Leverage proprietary in-house marketing tools to inform strategic decisions with data.
- Own financial performance report and presentations with senior leadership
- Test, innovate, and build custom solutions with our world-class digital marketing, data science, and big data talent.
- Innovate with Senior SEOs and other team members as we look to build our EEAT strategy to evolve our brand and connect with our users in ways we have never done before
- Launch new experiences to meet and fulfill the users needs at all points in their journey
- Implement Content/On-Page SEO, Technical SEO, and Off-Page SEO strategy, collaborating with world-class Editorial, UX, and creative teams.
- Drive an innovative content strategy working to diversify our content offering to build authority and help users at all stages of their financial life cycle
What We're Looking For
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tactics.
- A self-starting, curious, proven performer with 1+ year of experience in SEO.
- Innovative, on-the-spot, creative problem solver who demonstrates both technical and analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will have strong data analytics skills; able to pull & manipulate multiple datasets to inform strategy with data.
- Candidates must be comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making fast-paced decisions based on large volumes of marketing performance data.
- Familiar with a number of SEO suites and tools including: STAT, Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Botify, and Screaming Frog.
- Experience working in the weeds with data using tools such as Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Google Cloud Projects/Big Query, Google Search Console, SQL, and other common reporting platforms.
- Comfortable with basic HTML for on-page SEO tactics.
- Able to communicate with Engineering teams for Technical SEO fixes.
- Comfortable working with business leaders in forecasting, competitive analysis, and business modeling.
- Cash Compensation Range: $65,000-85,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures