Careers / Positions Senior Product Manager, Coverage.com | Financial Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Coverage, a Red Ventures company, is seeking a Senior Product Manager to guide the growth of Coverage.com as we scale our team and build out a compelling value proposition & product in the Insurance space. This individual will take an ownership role over the ideation, development, and launch of key product features. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams to oversee complex product development decisions and deliver features that create a best-in-class insurance shopping experience for consumers. You will be joining a fast-paced, growth-stage product team focused on transforming Red Ventures' business model in the insurance space.
What You'll Do
- Drive the end-to-end delivery of products through rigorous management of the product backlog, sprint prioritization, and collaboration with product stakeholders.
- Define detailed, data-driven requirements and user stories; work directly with Engineering and Creative teams to execute on key features in the product roadmap and bring your ideas to life.
- Use our data and a deep understanding of our users’ behaviors to brainstorm new features, identify areas for optimization, troubleshoot existing functionality, and work with others to develop solutions that enhance the overall product experience on Coverage.
- Work alongside senior leadership and teammates to shape quarterly and annual product roadmaps that will guide the evolution and growth of the Coverage product.
- Work with autonomy to identify new product opportunities and improvements. Utilize data, user feedback, and competitor & industry research to champion ideas and garner cross-functional buy-in.
- Define and set product KPI goals to measure the product, audience, and business success of the features your team creates.
- Lead and develop the growth of a team of mid- and junior-level product managers.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in product management or in an equivalent UX or site optimization role with an emphasis in new feature development.
- Demonstrated success in guiding technical decision-making, launching and scaling consumer-facing products, and mentoring junior teammates
- Strong technical proficiency working with partner APIs, testing & troubleshooting 3rd-party integrations, and navigating developer documentation and API payloads (JSON, XML, JS).
- A true growth-stage product owner with an entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful.
- Proficient in SQL; can weave together data from multiple relational databases to unlock customer behavior insights, troubleshoot, and turn data into quantifiable actions & deliverables.
- Proficient in data analysis and data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Excel) with a demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership.
- Ability to see beyond the current landscape and anticipate innovation that unlocks future opportunities as well as communicate the vision to gain buy-in and resources.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, statistical significance, performing robust test analysis, user testing, and Agile environments.
- Strong accountability and the ability to communicate effectively across functional teams to prioritize key initiatives, anticipate pitfalls, and identify issues before they become project blockers.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior, pain-points, and improving the experience of every consumer-product interaction.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Cash Compensation Range: $100,000-$140,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures