Careers / Positions Licensed Insurance Sales Agent
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures insurance business Coverage.com is seeking a Licensed Insurance Agent to join our Coverage Insurance Agency in the Charlotte, NC area. In this role you’ll take inbound calls from customers who are looking to purchase auto, home and other personal lines insurance products.
What You’ll Do
- Sell policies on behalf of our insurance carrier partners by taking inbound phone calls from customers shopping for auto and home insurance.
- Help customers find the right insurance product(s) to fit their needs
- Familiarize yourself with a broad range of insurance companies you’ll be appointed to sell for
- Utilize the tools we provide you for success – paid training, technology and expert support.
What We’re Looking For
- A candidate with an active resident personal lines/ P&C license
- Ability to be licensed in all states
- 1+ year of prior insurance sales experience is required
- Call center experience is strongly desired
- A desire to help grow a new agency and participate in the opportunities that may result
- Eagerness to break records, create opportunities, and test new initiatives; we love a competitive and innovative spirit.
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills in order to succeed
- Our employees behave like entrepreneurs. They are incredibly driven, agile, goal oriented, and are always up for a challenge
- A reliable, high-speed internet connection is required
- This position is full-time and will follow a hybrid schedule:
- Monday and Friday - Remote (working from home) 11am - 8pm
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday working in our Fort Mill, SC Headquarters office (11am - 8pm)
- Training will take place 9am - 5:30pm for the first few weeks on the same remote/in office weekly schedule
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for a competitive hourly wage plus incentives and our benefits package. Sales Agent pay generally ranges between $52K - $80K per year depending on sales performance. Compensation is comprised of $25 per hour base pay plus uncapped sales incentives. During your first 3 months of training, you’ll be eligible to receive a guaranteed $1,000 per month sales incentive in addition to your base hourly wage.
Our benefits package includes, but is not limited to:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Emotional and Mental Health services, support, and resources
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term/Short-Term Disability
- 401K Savings Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off/ Sick
- Note: For most benefits, you are eligible on the first of the month following 30 days from the date of hire
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures