Careers / Positions 2024 Launch Program: Business Analytics Associate Intern | RVPR
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Skip the “entry-level grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program internship, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to gain exposure to the role and learn what it’s like to work at RV over the 10-week summer internship period with the goal of getting a full-time return offer for the following summer.
You’ll start with a large cohort of interns who will be your community as you navigate the RV internship environment together. You will experience in-depth onboarding and extended training to help you learn the ropes, accelerate your growth, and further hone your skills. After getting ramped up, you will join your assigned RV team, meet your manager and mentor, and gain hands-on industry experience to invest in your career growth.
The Launch Program internship is NOT a chance to sit on the sidelines to learn how we do things. It’s your chance to dive in headfirst and take advantage of a 10-week vision into the work we do, learn from our top mentors, and get a jump start into your Red Ventures career while still in school.
What You’ll Do
- This is a highly visible internship role with significant impact on a multi-million-dollar team.
- As a Business Analytics Associate Intern, you’ll be placed into one of our functional groups such as building products, operating a P&L, driving customer acquisition, or managing external partnerships (Note: functional placements depend on business need and candidate skill alignment and are assigned post-hire).You'll also work to bride the gap between our vast data landscape and impactful business solutions. Your focus will be both on the technical side, as well as the application of your solutions in a real business context.
- Analyst Interns will translate complex business problems into clear, measurable projects. You'll see the big picture but also dive into details to uncover new opportunities for growth and optimization.
- Leverage data processing tools to manipulate large datasets to create data-based solutions. You won't just build models and products; you'll also interpret and explain outputs to non-technical stakeholders.
- Build models to analyze current trends and areas for business opportunity.
- You'll be expected to stay close to the cutting edge in places like deep learning and generative AI to identify how emerging technology can be deployed to solve business problems in ways we haven’t imagined before.
- You’ll have access to mentors to help in your growth and development, and you’ll get the opportunity to present your work to your business and leadership.
- Above all else you’ll be the owner of your work and the projects that you’re responsible for, insights you glean, and strategy you drive will be all up to you*
Want to see an RV analyst in action? Click here. https://youtu.be/5rLiz32unmg
What We're Looking For
- Excellent analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset**
- Graduating in Spring 2025
- Internship start date with our Summer 2024 cohort
- Foundational analytics toolkit - data extraction, manipulation, and visualizations (e.g., Excel, SQL, Pandas, Tableau, ggplot)
- Exposure to data visualization tools for the purpose of telling a story using data and knowing when to use specific types of graphs
- Experience with leveraging statistical methods to drive data-driven recommendations and decision-making
- A demonstrated track record of success academically or in prior internships, with experience proactively taking ownership of important projects
- Demonstrated ability to drive decisions and behavior changes through analytical capabilities and data-driven solutions, and the ability to measure and analyze the impact of these solutions
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT - also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Strong sense of self-awareness and a steady commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
Compensation and Work Perks
- Cash Compensation Range: $3,076.92 per bi-weekly pay period
- Casual dress code – yes, that means jeans!
Who We Are
Red Ventures is a global, multi-faceted company with a start-up mentality. Founded in 2000 with a focus on establishing strategic partnerships with Fortunate 500 companies, we grew rapidly within those first 10 years, quickly becoming a unicorn by utilizing our proprietary technologies to win in the digital marketing space. In 2015, we entered the age of acquisitions and began growing our own portfolio of owned and operated businesses. Over the subsequent years we diversified the types of industries we worked in and now work with over 100 brands.
Every day, we help millions of people discover pertinent information that helps them make some of life’s biggest decisions, from their health to their home to their finances, among the plethora of industries in which we operate. Whether you work with a brand you know or a brand you’ve never heard of, you’ll know that your work is being seen and making a difference.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVenturesPuertoRico on social platforms.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures