Careers / Positions Sales Operations Associate | AllConnect
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Allconnect is a free resource that simplifies how you shop for internet and TV services. Our purpose at Allconnect is to provide consumers with the most simple and accurate way to compare and purchase the best internet service plan for your needs.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, you will manage reporting and analysis for our Allconnect Utility sales business, which partners with utility companies across the country to help customers who are starting or transferring their electric service connect with all the other home services they need when they move. You will analyze & communicate sales center performance, as well as own operational initiatives. The role will include performance and trends communication, opportunity modeling, financial forecasting, and ad hoc projects. This person will engage and partner with senior sales leadership and functional leaders across the organization. At Red Ventures, you won’t just analyze the data – you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation.
This will be a hybrid role based out of our South Charlotte area office with expected in-office days of Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday each week.
What You'll Do
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, sales conversion, and yield data to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business
- Work on developing dynamic and sustainable compensation models for our sales organization
- Develop and manage new tools for measuring and understanding the health of our business operations
- Use the data to push sales leaders to drive results
- Liaise between sales and our strategic partnerships, as well as with senior leadership to communicate key changes
- Prioritize partnership initiatives by collaborating and communicating with sales management, engineering, data, and business stakeholders
What We're Looking For
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, etc.) or technology oriented discipline (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.)
- Experience building operational and financial models, conducting analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting them to senior executives
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- A sense of humor!
- Bonus: Experience with SQL experience or SSAS/other database/analysis packages
- Bonus: Experience with Tableau, PowerBI, and/or other reporting and dashboarding tools
- Cash Compensation Range: $65,000-75,000*
- Note: actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements:
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
- Mental Wellness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Join a diverse team of business leaders, engineers, and sales professionals who make getting connected with Internet, TV, and utilities easier for millions of customers. Allconnect proudly boasts the most direct partnerships with leading service providers than any other company in the US, which means our marketplace and comparison tools are more powerful than any other utility service platform that exists today.Learn More about Allconnect