Careers / Positions Mortgage Loan Officer | Sage Mortgage
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Sage Mortgage, a subsidiary of Red Ventures, is seeking a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer (MLO). This position is responsible for communicating pricing terms and handling consumer escalations during the mortgage process. As a MLO, you will serve as a trusted advisor to our clients and assist with the appropriate decision of mortgage refinance or purchase while providing an exceptional client experience.
As an employee of Sage Mortgage, you will be part of a company unlike any other in the mortgage space! Our proactive lead generation and sales process will drive your success as the MLO in the loan process. Enjoy an energetic and friendly company culture that provides amazing resources to welcome you and to help balance your day.
You must be currently NMLS licensed to be considered for this position. This role is required to operate out of our south Charlotte, NC area office a hybrid schedule (Tuesday through Thursday in office).
What You’ll Do
- Answer customer calls to discuss various loan products and qualification information.
- Communicate progress of loan to consumer and obtain any required documentation.
- Make sales calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business or retain existing business.
- Monitor and influence progress across a pipeline of leads and loans to achieve conversion and cycle time targets.
What We’re Looking For
- At least 3 years of mortgage sales experience
- Experience in mortgage loan origination, must be NMLS Licensed.
- Proven history of success in Sales and/or Sales Management.
- Full understanding of all mortgage product types (FHA, VA, Conventional).
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations that govern consumer lending, including fair lending, privacy, RESPA, and TILA.
- Strong phone sales skills.
- Must be able to multi-task competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Must be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships to deliver high levels of service.
- Cash Compensation Range: As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for a competitive hourly wage plus incentives and our benefits package. Mortgage Loan Originator pay is around $35,000 per year depending on experience. Compensation is comprised of $16 per hour base pay plus production incentives paid on a monthly basis.
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage lender solution redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures