Careers / Positions Senior Associate, Paid Search | Red Ventures
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
In this role you will help us establish and oversee the strategy and execution for growth marketing channels for our financial services businesses. This position will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure campaigns will drive core business growth objectives.
This role is required to operate out of the Charlotte, NC area office on a hybrid schedule (Tuesday through Thursday in office).
What You’ll Do
- Deep understanding in Search (SEM & SEO), understanding of how search engines operate and have experience developing campaign strategies from inception to execution.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance in platforms like Google and Microsoft
- Research keywords, analyze their relevance, and perform competitive analysis
- Accurately pace daily paid search budgets with a focus on identifying growth
- Design, create, and report on A/B tests to drive improvements across all KPIs
- Analyze data to make recommendations to improve existing campaigns, forecast and develop new strategies that will inform future decisions.
- Partner with the data intelligence team to develop dashboards to measure campaign success
- Develop and deliver management reporting materials, reports and presentations
- Manage one or more Paid Search Associates
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience developing and driving SEM strategy of complex digitally focused acquisition marketing campaigns
- Extensive experience using any of the following advertising management tools such as: Search Ads 360, Google Ads Editor, Bing Ads Editor
- Experience communicating effectively with creative and technical teams to develop cohesive strategies for campaign execution
- Data-focused and analytically-minded with a passion for marketing
- Demonstrated quantitative skillset and can think creatively to decide testing methodologies and oversee optimization of campaigns to deliver results.
- Cash compensation range: $90,000-$130,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures