Careers / Positions Senior Associate, Business Operations | Red Ventures
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
This individual will manage the day-to-day operations by optimizing revenue and audience growth from our partnerships, manage internal operations and managing strategic partnerships.
What You'll Do
- Gain hands-on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of a growing Red Ventures business.
- Manage both day-to-day and strategic operations, including formulating, designing, implementing and executing strategic initiatives for our partnerships.
- Own communication streams with key stakeholders of our partners. You will be responsible for communicating performance trends, testing ideas, partnership launches, and larger initiatives that will step-change the business’s growth trajectory.
- Manage priorities and execution across a team of analysts, creatives, and engineers.
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, conversion, and performance to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business and our stakeholders.
- Take part in assessing and initiating potential new partnerships.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- Analytical Rigor: Ability to measure, interpret, and make real-time decisions based on large volumes of performance data.
- Advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), SQL or SSAS/other database/analysis packages.
- Drive: The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well-organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- Strong business communication and external client facing readiness
- Cash compensation range: $90,000-$130,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures