Careers / Positions Compliance Associate - Deposits, Financial Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is looking for a Compliance Associate to join our Financial Services Compliance team. The RV FinServ Compliance team is responsible for managing regulatory and brand compliance requirements for deposit products across a number of owned and operated assets, including Bankrate.com and CNET Money.
The Compliance Associate role is a dynamic position that requires strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask, the desire to identify and resolve issues, and the ability to cultivate strong relationships with key stakeholders. As a Compliance Associate, you will be responsible for creating compliance policy documentation, developing necessary controls and training, conducting compliance audits and reporting on changing internal risk.
This is a hybrid role to be located out of our South Charlotte-area office with in-office days Tues-Thurs each week.
What You’ll Do
- Act as compliance subject matter expert for the Wealth-Deposits team and provide compliance guidance on new business initiatives.
- Act as liaison between affiliates and partners for product updates and compliance violations
- Review and/or assist in developing various new materials (webpages, email communications, widgets, etc.) for regulatory compliance and partner guideline compliance issues.
- Conduct audits for owned and operated sites and affiliate partners to ensure compliance with regulatory and partner expectations.
- Create and maintain compliance policy documentation and training materials.
- Effectively communicate changes in compliance regulations to internal and external partners
- Create useful reporting to highlight changes to internal risk.
- Resolve identified compliance issues urgently and efficiently.
What We’re Looking For
- Regulatory knowledge and strong understanding of Truth in Savings Act (Reg DD) and UDAAPs
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to identify and execute process improvements independently.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify mistakes and errors within published content.
- Ability to project manage multiple timelines and tasks.
- Experience in tracking and reporting project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Proactive communication
- Cash Compensation Range: $50,000-$60,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, The Points Guy, CNET, Lonely Planet, and AllConnect.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures