Careers / Positions Data Science Product Manager | AI Products
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are looking to hire a Data Science Product Manager to join our AI Product division. Formed last year, we are charged with building AI-powered solutions that will change how our teammates operate and how our brands go to market. We’re developing applications that will impact how we produce media, personalize our site experience, converse with our customers, and add intelligence into our digital buy-flows. Our team is responsible for both building the underlying technology and applying these applications to business opportunities. We’re a growing team made up of a mix of data scientists, machine learning engineers, analytics engineers, software engineers, and product managers.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to own product life cycles from end to end. You will be responsible for establishing our strategy, setting roadmaps for the team, driving adoption of our machine-learning-driven applications, and utilizing end-user feedback to determine what to do next. We expect our data science product managers to be hands-on technical, both in how they leverage data to identify opportunities and leverage the team’s ML solutions to drive business value and usage. We are looking for individuals who have experience in a hands-on role such as a data analyst, scientist, or engineer.
This role will have a high level of visibility across the industry group. You will be the point-person for a key capability with multiple senior stakeholders while working directly with end-users as you integrate your product suite. Your contribution to the organization will be multifaceted – we are looking for someone who has a strong data foundation, can effectively collaborate with their development team, and can influence business decisions using their expertise and communication skills.
We believe that diverse, inclusive teams are better teams. Think of the bullets below as guidelines: if you only partially meet the qualifications on this posting, we encourage you to apply anyway!
This is a hybrid position located in our Charlotte, NC or New York City office.
What You'll Do
- Identify opportunities, form the business case, and establish the strategy for a data science powered application and/or integration
- Translate high-level objectives into detailed technical deliverables, and manage projects to completion through your engineering & data science team
- Own product adoption across our industry group through stakeholder communication and product marketing
- Operate as a hands-on power user of our core capabilities and/or new releases to demonstrate business value
- Optimize business applications that are being powered by AI Products core technologies
- Increase product stickiness through data analysis, feature customization, end-user training, user-testing, and case study development to ensure continuous value creation and iterations
Who You Are
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with strong business acumen and are capable of coming up with data-driven ideas to create value for consumers and business partners
- You have a strong technical and data foundation that enables you to communicate effectively with data scientists, understand relevant algorithms, and explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- You are results-oriented. You can guide a team to focus on the activities that will drive the largest lift to targeted metrics
What We're Looking For
- Demonstrated ability to drive business decisions and behavior changes through machine learning and advanced analytics capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to help identify areas of opportunity where ML/AI could be applied and experience contributing to the creation of the final product - either hands-on or in a product management capacity
- Demonstrated experience in data-related programming languages (e.g. SQL, Python, or R)
- Cash Compensation Range: $100,000-150,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures