Careers / Positions Director, Consumer Experience | The Points Guy
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
At The Points Guy, we believe in making your everyday spending work for you. We strive to help our audience make the most of points and miles. If you’re interested in travel and AND credit card rewards – this Director, Consumer Experience role may be the perfect next step on your career journey.
Utilizing data, you’ll develop informed points of view and define KPIs to measure the success of our Logged In Experiences. You’ll work closely with our digital product teams to scope deliverables and sequence roadmaps that will bring your team's vision to life. You’ll also work closely with our marketing teams to drive user adoption and our business operations teams to drive monetization, both of which will be essential to success.
What You'll Do
- Contribute critical thinking and challenge the status quo as an influential member of the TPG Experiences Lead team.
- Lead and develop a team of analysts and product managers to develop and implement transformative on-site testing initiatives to materially grow the TPG Logged In Experience business and redefine what is possible in the travel and points and miles space.
- Own the business cases for new and enhanced consumer experiences including evaluation and execution of strategy, marketing, monetization and KPIs.
- Analyze consumer, and other business data to inform your point of view and to track success.
- Collaborate with other business leaders to ensure your strategy aligns with the broader goals for growth of the TPG brand and business.
- Foster a culture of success, innovation and inclusivity across your team.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years of business experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment, preferably in full product lifecycle, marketing and/or digital.
- Track record of developing and executing business cases and products that consider business strategy, consumer needs, feasibility, time to market, unit economics, ROI, competition and more.
- Comfortable utilizing data to make real-time decisions.
- A motivational team leader with a demonstrated ability to manage and develop junior and mid-level analytical talent focused on product innovation.
- Strong bias towards action; eager to drive initiatives forward autonomously, seeking feedback as the need arises and leveraging resources (directly and indirectly).
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to learn new skills to solve new problems.
- An influential communicator across senior executives, leadership peers and your direct team.
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit servant leadership by consistently making direct contributions; ability to operate at both strategic and execution levels.
- Passionate about understanding customer behavior and enhancing the quality of digital interactions and product lifecycle.
- Humility and a sense of humor!
- Cash Compensation Range: $130,000-$160,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications, and experience.
- Enrollment in Red Ventures Long Term Incentive Plan (Equity).
Additionally, the following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Questions about this Privacy Notice can be directed to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may raise any questions or concerns to your manager, HR Business Partner, or through the Privacy Team.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures