Analytics at Red Ventures
Data drives everything at Red Ventures. We are maniacal about metrics and in a continuous race to find ways to mine, manipulate and collect data that will give us a significant advantage over our competition.
We’re a tight-knit, fast-paced and even faster-growing team working with a large amount of complex data. From identifying opportunity to building powerful visualizations to unearthing actionable insights, the Data Analytics team at Red Ventures drives growth for every aspect of our multi-billion dollar business.
What’s the role?
In the Data Analyst role, you will:
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event and sales data that drive marketing investment and customer experience decisions
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Utilize statistics to identify the significance, noise and correlation in data
- Conduct hands-on advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and systems
- Build relationships with business teams and data science teams to identify opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior and site performance
- Work with data science, data architects, and business teams to ensure analysis and visualizations scale efficiently
- Identify opportunities to use advanced analytics to develop new strategies and improve business performance
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in complex business analysis, digital analysis, or marketing analysis role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other relevant degrees
- Advanced proficiency in visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Extensive experience in building SQL queries across complex relational database experience
- Experience leveraging customer, digital, online and offline data together to aid customer targeting & segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is preferred
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is preferred
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.