Red Ventures is looking for someone who has a strong background working with Linux in a DevOps oriented environment. Our server infrastructure contains more than 1,000 Linux servers across our on-premise and cloud (AWS) environment, and we need your skills to help us build, configure, maintain, and patch these servers. You will be joining a team of IT professionals who love our diverse, fast-paced environment and will be instrumental in our continued migration to AWS as well as our aggressive IT security efforts.
- 5+ years working as an engineer with Linux to include tuning, upgrading, monitoring and patching
- Aptitude and openness to learning new things and working in a high growth environment
- Experience with CentOS
- Experience with a configuration/deployment management tool (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt) a plus
- Scripting and automation experience is a must
- AWS experience is a huge plus
- Strong work ethic, innovative thinker and a great sense of humor
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.