The Digital Product Manager acts as the project manager and coordinates the production of digital creative for leading brands across a variety of industries. This person is both a master of organization and collaboration. On a weekly basis, the Digital Product Manager will collect priorities from marketing analysts and translate those into easily digestible and actionable project requirements or creative briefs. You will act as the project manager and owner from concept to completion – communicating with all stakeholders every step of the way. You will bring with you a methodology for organizing and ticketing projects and tasks to keep our creative teams organized and working efficiently.
- Manage weekly digital creative projects from inception to completion for Fortune 500 B2C companies
- Partner with marketing analysts and creative teams to outline project goals, scope, resource needs and timelines
- Implement a project management process or ticketing system that increases efficiencies and tracks projects through to completion
- Communicate updates on project status and timeline
- QA, proofread or review all final deliverables for accuracy and fit to scope
- Coordinate promotion and pricing changes across all digital assets
- 3+ years of experience in agency producer role, project management, and/or working closely with designers and front-end developers
- Demonstrates understanding of web and mobile development process (prototyping, user experience design, and visual design)
- Strong strategic planning and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills - clear, available, proactive
- Track record of collaborating and working well with business stakeholders
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and front-end coding languages is a plus
What you get:
Yes, we have a basketball court, onsite bistro, and bowling alley, but that’s not why you should come to Red Ventures. Come here because you want to make an impact and get better every day. Come here because you want to own your work as well as the trajectory of your career. Come here because you’re great at what you do, and because you want to innovate, break new ground, and help us continue to grow by double digits year over year.
In addition, we also offer a great benefits package including:
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Untracked PTO and Flexible Working Schedules
- Amazing medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie and coffee bars
- Fitness Center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- A casual dress code
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services, and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington, and Sao Paulo, Brazil.