Red Ventures is both a marketing and a technology company. We are expanding nationally and globally. We operate in a myriad of industries, each with unique financial needs.
With an environment that presents unique and changing challenges, it’s with excitement that we are searching for a talented, multi-faceted Corporate Controller to join our growing finance team. Our Corporate Controller will provide financial leadership to the accounting team to ensure that we remain in adherence to standards and policies.
- Make recommendations concerning business policy, resource allocation, financial goals, objectives, and systems to support growth of the company and improve financial performance.
- Manage international corporate consolidation process.
- Manage monthly financial reporting including statements and forecasts.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with banking, taxation and insurance laws.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly tax filings and assisting outside accountant in preparation of annual tax returns.
- Receiving, processing, and recording all requests for approved and documented disbursements.
- Cash management including maintenance of cash balance and preparing cash requirements forecasts.
- Analyzing expenses and making recommendations to reduce expenditures.
- Ensuring adequate financial controls.
- Preparing presentations for management reviews for timely and effective decision-making.
- Providing financial data to shareholders and other stakeholders as requested.
- Maintain a working relationship with partners, managing directors, and strategic investors.
- Forecasts capital requirements and identify/analyze capital sources.
- Lead project initiatives on cost reduction, process improvement and margin enhancement to maximize profitability and cash flow.
- Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll records using generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance;
- CPA required, preferable with experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm;
- Minimum 10+ years progressive accounting & finance experience with demonstrated leadership and success in a Controller role;
- Experience in international corporate consolidation ;
- Proficiency utilizing financial systems and reporting packages;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products;
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities;
- Excellent communication, organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be a team player and possess a good sense of humor
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.