Red Ventures is currently seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join our team. We are currently in the process of implementing the ServiceNow platform and need and experienced leader to help us ensure that we are getting the most out of the product. This role will require a mix of both technical and functional expertise as you will work with teams across Red Ventures to identify and then implement business process automation through the platform and build out reporting that allows us to manage and monitor the success of our services.
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on ServiceNow to build workflow design models with various teams
- Lead the design, development, configuration, and maintenance of enterprise Service Management solutions using ServiceNow. Accountable for technical solutions proposed/implemented and all changes pushed to the production environment.
- Lead the design of a global configuration management database (CMDB) in ServiceNow
- Development effort includes (but not limited to) enhancements, customized portal web pages, portal consolidation, automated workflow solutions, advanced scripting of business rules, UI policies, client scripts, 3rd party software integrations, bi-directional API-based solutions etc
- Lead administration of ServiceNow instances (environment sync, upgrades, quarterly patches etc.)
- Stay current with capabilities of ServiceNow platform and be proactive about knowledge sharing
- Assist in defining service management strategy for the enterprise
- 5+ years of professional experience in design and development in ServiceNow
- System integration experience using web services and other web based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP
- Deep understanding of ServiceNow platform capabilities
- A fundamental knowledge of ITSM and ITIL.
- Experience implementing best-practices and procedures
- Database design/architecture
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.