In order to accomplish our aggressive growth goals we are expanding our talented People Operations team with a Corporate Recruiter. This position will have responsibility for identifying and recruiting the absolute best talent in corporate support roles and experienced business ranging from Human Resources, Accounting, Creative, Analysts, Legal, Administrative, and other support positions. Our Recruiters have a high level of autonomy and ownership over their roles and provide a high-touch candidate experience, so ideal candidates will be seasoned recruiters and highly accountable for their work.
- Work closely with hiring teams to define open positions, create position descriptions, compensation strategies, and job requirements
- Identify and effectively manage a strong pool of both active and pipeline/passive candidates
- Full cycle recruiting ownership to include: resume review, initial phone interviews, candidate communication/follow up, leading feedback sessions, and leading offer calls and offer negotiations.
- Source passive talent using sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Google, and other databases
- Partner with internal teams to generate new ideas to continuously innovate the recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring teams and managers
- Own special recruiting projects ranging from interview training's, interview process changes,evaluating new technologies and sources, etc.
- Play an integral role in the development of company branding efforts both locally and nationally
- Minimum 1+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record of success of meeting aggressive performance goals
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Experience with creating thoughtful recruiting/sourcing approaches for both active and passive candidates
- Scrappy, tenacious, and persistent personality with a focus on driving meaningful results
- Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects and open positions simultaneously
- Willingness to embrace change
- Great sense of humor!
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services in the home services, financial services, and healthcare industries. We use advanced analytics, data science, and integrated technology to cultivate and customize digital connections between brands and customers. We marry the speed of a start-up, the DNA of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytical skills of a big data company. Red Ventures is headquartered in Charlotte, NC and has more than 3,500 employees in offices across the US as well as in Brazil and London.