CREDIT CARDS WRITER
As a Credit Cards Writer for Bankrate, you’ll be responsible for contributing to and executing on strategy for credit cards content on Bankrate.com. You’ll pitch, write and edit articles, reviews and informational pages covering all things cards: credit card usage, issuers, rewards, points and miles, credit scores, advice, news and more. You’ll also run the content calendar, as well as manage freelance and other internal writers. The right candidate is able to identify topics and develop quality, engaging content with a quick turnaround, as well as work closely with SEO and marketing analysts.
- Identify, write and edit credit-card related stories
- Product high-quality, well-researched content at a fast pace
- Manage editorial calendar
- Manager at least 1 writer
- Manage communications and logistics for several freelance writers
- Work closely with SEO and marketing analysts to develop strategy
- 3-5 years of experience as a full-time writer or editor
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with content and marketing teams
- Ability to manage details and multiple projects while responding to changing priorities and feedback
- Experience in credit cards or personal finance is a plus
Bankrate.com helps users find and compare rates on financial products like mortgages, credit cards, auto loans, savings accounts, home equity loans and more. We also publish original and objective content to help users make smart financial decisions. Our award-winning writers provide expert advice on nearly every financial decision you encounter – from purchasing your first home to choosing a credit card to saving for retirement. Owned by privately held marketing company Red Ventures, Bankrate is growing and seeking new team members to join its existing staff of talented writers, editors, designers, developers, marketers, and strategists.
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi-billion-dollar portfolio of digital companies that specializes in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the company’s proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end-to-end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK, and Brazil.